Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Only in Conroe

This afternoon while working at the house, I was interrupted by the doorbell. I was met at the door by a lady who promptly said "Howya like livin' here?" My response - "its great... whats going on?" She then introduced herself as my "down the road" neighbor. After telling me where she lived she said she had a baby goat in the back of her truck that she needed to get rid of. FUN!

She went to the truck and pulled out the cutest goat in the world out of a dog carrier - yes a dog carrier.


The little guy was less than 2 feet tall and was on a leash.


He loved my grass. I loved the way his knees wobbled when he walked. It was a match made in heaven.


As much as I wanted to call this adorable four legged guy my own, my sensibilities kicked in and I told the lady no...


The cute guy was loaded up and carted off to the next house. I now want a goat. Maybe next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment