Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Wedding Weekend!

This past weekend was full of wedding festivities. Friday night started out with me and the three M's (Mom, Meggo, and Marilyn) at the Brides Against Cancer Wedding Dress Event.



The event was... interesting. It started with a runway show complete with a dancing man on stage. Seriously... Check it out!



We tried on lots of dresses but neither Megan or I left with the perfect dress so the search will continue. It was a fun night and a great way to kick of the search for THE DRESS. Thanks for the fun guys!



The rest of the weekend was filled with handiwork and I've got a mean blister to prove it.

Mason jars came out along with 17 gauge wire and I got to work wrapping, twisting, and looping.





All Done!



I am still looking for bunches of these prisms so if you see some cheap (garage sale cheap) please pick them up for me. I am finding them on things like lamps, candle holders, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment