Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Skate Date

Joe surprised me with a fun ice skating and dinner date. It was super fun and definitely help put us in the Christmas spirit.


I hadn't been ice skating a really really long time so it took a little getting used to. Over all it was super fun but honestly I would take regular roller skating over ice skating (I know, I am partial). My feet got really cold from the ice but it was great fun.


The Woodlands they set up the rink in The Woodlands in between the mall and Market Street. They decorate the outside with tons of lights.


The inside was pretty festive too.


Joe's not a big skater but he was a total trooper and went around a few times with me.


I was a speedster for sure :) (I'm in the blue spot light)


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment