Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Suprise Book Wedding Shower


Last Thursday, my book club (yes, I am in a book club and I love it), surprised me with a book wedding shower. The shower was a complete surprise and perfectly fitting for the book club.

I received some great titles including a Dave Ramsey, couples devotional, lots of advice books, questionnaire books and more. Not sure how much reading I will get done between now and March 26 but my bookshelf is full and overflowing with love. I am certain these books will not only help Joe and I grow closer but they will bring us closer to God, and in turn make us a stronger couple.

I am very blessed to have such a great group of girls in Conroe! Thanks book clubbers!


By the way, our most recent read was Water for Elephants and it was FANTASTIC - everyone liked it and that is saying a lot for our diverse group. I recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment