Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wedding Spotlight :: Amanda

Amanda and I were freshman year roommates at A&M - Krueger fourth floor by the trash shoot. We had a blast. Although I scared Amanda on the phone the first time we talked (apparently her idea of the dream roommate did not include someone who loved the color pink, stickers, flowers etc.) we quickly became good friends and have remained great friends.



Amanda and I shared a pet hampster, an eccentrically decorated room, drinks at during our RA's mandatory meetings and matching dresses.




Amanada is the picture of the perfect friend. I love Amanda and wish we lived closer together so we could hang out more. Amanda will be a bridesmaid at my wedding.

By the way, Amanda is SUPER fun, and I highly recommend everyone become her friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment