Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Post Wedding Spotlight :: Kristin

In my rush and stress the week before the wedding, I missed highlighting two amazing women that were the matron and maid of honor at my wedding. I absolutely love both of these girls so they are each getting a post wedding spotlight.
My Matron of Honor was my cousin Kristin.
Kristin is more like an older sister to me than a cousin. We have always been close but have grown especially close over the past 5 years or so. Kristin always goes above and beyond in everything she does - especially when it comes to being a friend and supporter. She is a vigilant defender and protector of people she cares about - thankfully I am one of these people. Kristin is the type of person you can call the 5 minutes before you get to her house to hang, and by the time you get there, she has a bottle of wine open, snacks on the table and Jared (her hubby) outside grilling dinner. She goes above and beyond in everything she does and is 100% reliable. Not only is Kristin a dear friend, she is the wife of super cool Jared and mother of adorable Colt (my Godson). Jared also always go the extra mile for people he cares about and was a HUGE help with wedding stuff. Colt, Kristin and Jared's son, is a 2 year old stud that looked A-DOR-A-BLE at the wedding as the ring bearer (but he always looks pretty stinking cute). I love this entire family and am blessed they are such a huge part of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment