Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Visiting Megan

This weekend, I had the pleasure of visiting my little sister, Megan, and her new husband, John, at their home in Louisiana.  It was a super fun weekend and this loft style apartment is VERY cool... I have a little bit of house envy!
This is taken from the upstairs loft portion.

This picture was taken after we brought a tornado of mess inside... it was spotless when we arrived.




Because of the limited storage space, Meggo has been pretty creative with some of her storage... apparently this closet housing the AC vent is the ideal temperature for wine!  


A little cuter version of creative storage is this - I love the mugs hanging on a display plate rack!  Super cute and so smart!


This old frame is really cute to display photos in.  She actually hung the frame from the back and attached the ribbon just to make it cuter.

1 comment:

  1. I love the window picture frame, now I'm on a mission to find an old window...

    ReplyDelete