Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

One Kings Lane Free $15 Credit!


I just found One Kings Lane, another daily deal site like Groupon.  They seem to have upscale home goods... most of the stuff I have found is very pretty but out of my price range.  



They have had some items (kitchen bowls, napkin holder, ect) that are around $10.  That is a pretty super price because right now they are offering a free $15 credit to anyone that signs up for their website.  That means FREE goodies - and shopping for free is my favorite kind of shopping!  

I am hanging onto my credit for a little while until I find something I really like - but there is not guarantee that the credit will be available much longer... so sign up now!

Frequently these daily deal sites will offer $10 credits; when I see these I always sign up... several I have not used but its always good to have the free credits just in case!

Click HERE to get your $15 credit! 

What did you find on the site?

Thanks MyLitter!

2 comments:

  1. Just got mine, thanks! But it will def be work to find something for that price...great stuff though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just made my first purchase---let me know if you get an additional $15 credit cause I signed up under you! got a nice gift for only $4.95 shipping. thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete