Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

One Kings Lane :: Ideas for Using Free $15 Credit!

Yesterday I posted about a free $15 credit to One Kings Lane - if you signed up and are looking for $15 or less options, you should totally check out the Zak Designs store!  I found several kitchen items between $10 and $25 items.  The items are very cool looking, bright colored and would be perfect for a bright kitchen or even a graduation gift for a soon to be college student!



I'll keep on the lookout for other cheap options and let you know if I find anything especially great!

If you haven't signed up for One Kings Lane, do so now so you can get a free $15 credit!

Full disclaimer - if you sign up using my link and buy something, I will get a $15 credit... but if you refer someone and they buy something you can get a $15 credit too!

No comments:

Post a Comment