Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Fathers Day???

Fathers Day is around the corner and while Baby Whimsy is not expected to make an appearance until the end of July I am debating what, if anything, to do for Mr. Whimsy for this First Fathers Day of sorts.  What say you?  Would love suggestions and ideas if you have any!  NOTE: Mr. Whimsy celebrates his birthday the following Sunday if you have any, um, bigger, ideas!

On another note, I have been pursuing the blogosphere and am pretty much obsessed with super cute DIY onsies.  Hopefully will make (and post some) this weekend!  Look for photo's soon my friends!

2 comments:

  1. definitely do a little something for father's day...even if just a special meal (order out if you don't feel like cooking) or picking up a stash of his favorite snacks, it would be a supportive, loving thing. And then, sure, go all out for his b'day too! but definitely worth a small acknowledgment on dad's day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe give him something that they can do together once she is here...like a copy of his favorite movie with a card that says, "Daddy, I can't wait to watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with you! I'm sure it'll be my favorite, too!"

    I'm really excited to see what you make and super excited about your baby shower!

    ReplyDelete