Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

3 Weeks and Counting (down)


Due Date: July 30, 2012
Todays Date: July 9, 2012
Days Remaining Until Due Date: 21
Mission: To not give birth early

WOW!  How is it possible that I am 3 weeks, 21 days, from my due date?!?!?! Where has the past 9 months gone?  There is still so much to do!  Between work and my crazy To Do list, I really need Baby Whimsy to come on her due date and not be early (I know, I am virtually the only 9 month pregnant person in the summer that is okay with waiting until their actual due date to go into labor!).

Honestly, my goal is to continue going into work until Friday July 27.  I am over a new department in the community I work and have SEVERAL projects that still need to be wrapped up between now and then... After that our sweet girl can come anytime.  Pretty generous of me huh?

1 comment:

  1. was JUST thinking about you! If you are up to it, work as long as you want. I worked right up to the day before my due date with both. let u know if you need anything!!

    ReplyDelete