Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Mascaras Packed


This morning my cheeks have been a bit tear stained... had to leave this sweet girl and head back to work.  

Sleepyhead Mallie just before I left

Thankfully she gets to stay with her Daddy, and my Mr. Whimsy, but leaving was still pretty hard.  Now its noon and I'm, doing better... so long as no one asks me how I am doing!  I've got my mascara and a set of glasses packed just in case though.

I've been praying for strength and have been blessed with works of encouragement and humor from friends and family.  Thank you.  5 hours + travel time till I'm back home with my love.



3 comments:

  1. the first day is the hardest...you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did the elephants get kicked out of the swimming pool?



    Cause they couldn't keep their trunks up!

    ReplyDelete